IVM has a comprehensive knowledge of Australia’s plant and weed biodiversity and vegetation, and the factors impacting on its management and maintenance.
We work collaboratively with our clients to manage vegetation and achieve our clients’ goals.
We are specialists in flora and fauna surveying, mapping and monitoring, and can provide detailed ecological assessments.
Other services include:
- Weed mapping
- Rare and threatened species audits
- Vegetation management plans
- Long-term habitat restoration monitoring
- Rehabilitation and restoration of habitat plans
- Arboricultural assessments and reporting
- Rapid plant and weed identification (ID) services
- Tailored plant and weed ID resources such as field guides and fact sheets
- Plant and weed ID training